Public Speaking Courses
Are you worried about Presenting at work? Or leading your Team Meeting? Or perhaps your need some help preparing for Interviews?
Acting Out Drama School's Public Speaking Course is designed to improve confidence and public speaking ability in only 9 weeks.
Level One spans over 9 weeks and covers a wide variety of techniques including general tips and tricks, building confidence, learning how to relax during high pressured events and improving your public speaking ability and quality.
Level Two is full day intense workshop and is the next step up. It really explores specific skills essential to the next stage of your public speaking training.
Train with Public Speaking Experts including Clare Cairns who delivers hundreds of Sell-Out workshops every year to World Class Companies, Elite Educational Organisations & Acting Out Drama School.
You get more than just a public speaking class with Acting Out Drama School
Your Tuition Fee Includes:
- Certified Course with Education Scotland (CPD PLFind)
- Excellent Tuition and training from professional experts and coaches
- 9 Weeks of Training and Progression (one hour a week in class + homework)
- Individual Feedback from Experts
- Around 16 students per Course
- NUS Student Card (payable to NUS)
- Practice Opportunities
- Pathways and Guidance to progressing up to the Practice Class or Private Lessons.
Dates: Wednesday 11th September - Wednesday 6th November 2019 (running every Wednesday)
6pm - 7m
Murrayfield Parish Church, 2B Ormidale Terrace, EH12 6EQ